The SEO Site Audit
The SEO Site Audit (the onpage SEO audit) is designed to identify SEO issues and is executed after The Technical Site Audit.
The Search Engine Optimization Audit is executed taking into robots.txt file, robots meta tags, canonical tag.
The SEO Site Audit checked:
- The presence, length and uniqueness of TITLE meta and meta DESCRIPTION tags.
- H1 is present and is not more than 1 time for html5.
- IMG tags have the alt attribute.
- Pages have only valid characters in their URLs, do not have dash symbols.
- Count of parameters in the URLs query.
- Meta refresh tags and HTTP 302 redirects.
Also The SEO Site Audit checked:
- The presence HTML5 markup.
- Semantic Markup.
- Accelerated Mobile Pages.
The SEO Site Audit generate SiteMap file, calculate "The Page Authority" and extract links text.
For example see The SEO Website Audit Report.